The 21st century human being.
Their Wants & Needs
Security; Fulfilment; Power; Harmony in times of catastrophic change.
The Transformation We Bring
The shift of attention from taking to giving.
Our Benevolent Intent
To enable people to triumph as human beings.
Introduction to Our Thematic
We aspire to enable people to triumph as human beings.
- The most powerful advice I can give to anyone is to try and be a person who looks backward into the past with… https://t.co/DqTmLXkYmT
- 245 days ago
- You have no right to govern me if you cannot protect me and mine from arbitrary violence and confiscation.
- 255 days ago
- You are #exceptional, but not because you are self-made. You are the product of everything that has gone before you… https://t.co/KOXw0hCL6i
- 259 days ago
- The truth of who we are is defined by how we #choose to live. Let others judge you in whatever way they want. But r… https://t.co/t9BsHEjUqx
- 272 days ago
- An act is only virtuous if it is willingly done. This shows that your #intent makes all the difference. Are you as… https://t.co/r6liqZ9qDM
- 276 days ago
- Remember "Human Resources" don't contribute. #People do.
#Schuitemagroup #Leadership https://t.co/GDo50sCjsT
- 280 days ago
- Why I, as a black man, attend KKK rallies. | Daryl Davis | TEDxNaperville https://t.co/gbXi5Tk3R5 via @YouTube
- 327 days ago
- Running the opening Personal Excellence module for @StandardBankZA at @HenleyBSchool accompanied by David April. Th… https://t.co/kJtS7mx2u3
- 343 days ago
- Value-driven leadership means being willing to sacrifice the result for the sake of the well-being of your people.… https://t.co/HlqJYYwxp0
- 345 days ago
- New post on the Intent Blog: The Challenge of Value-Driven Leadership https://t.co/9McKXoKtYr
- 345 days ago